You’re Roarsome





 Today I am sharing this cute little card that is featuring products from Clearly Besotted.

Prehistoric Plushies and You Rock stamp sets and the Pave the Way stencil.

I started today’s make by taking the mountains and volcano stamp from the Prehistoric Plushies set and stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink as I wanted to use my Alcohol Markers onto some white card.  I also stamp it onto a piece of masking paper which I fussy cut and this enabled me to ink blend the sky without colouring the mountain piece! I used Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink first behind the mountain range and then blended it out with some Scattered Straw, next I added some Wild Honey into the mix and then around the top and edges I put some Dusty Concord. Whilst I had the mask in place I used the Pave the Way stencil with Pumice Stone Distress Ink to give me my foreground.

I then used my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers to colour the mountains and volcanos. I started with Brown Grey Blend (BG2,3 & 4) for the lava I used a combination of colours Light Yellow Blend(LG1) Dark Red Blend (DR1) and then blended them all together with Gold Brown Blend (GB1). I then coloured the tree with Earth Brown Blend (EB1,2 & 3) and the leaves with Light Green Blend (LG3 & 5)

I then moved onto stamping out my images again with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured them with my Alcohol Markers mostly my Spectrum Noir but I did use two of my Stationery Island Cool Grey Markers!

The Dinosaurs - Dull Green Blend (DG1, 2 & 3)

The Sabre Toothed Cat - Burnt Orange Blend (BO1, 2 & 4) and Stationery Island Marker (CG 0.5 & O) 

The Girl - Hair - Light Yellow Blend and Tan Blend (LG1 & TN1)Skin - Fair Skin Blend ( FS6, 7 & 8), Clothes - Dark Red Blend (DR1, 3 & 4) and then Brown Grey Blend (BG2 & 3) for the bone in her hair. 

I added some white Gelly Roll pen for highlights, and some Glossy Accents to the eyes of my images and then I fussy cut them! 

I next turned my attention to assembling my scene, I rounded the corners on my background piece and then added this to a piece of black card with rounded corners also and put this onto a 5x5 inch card blank. I used wet glue to adhere my images and then stamped out out my sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and popped it onto some more black card and raised it with foam pads. 

That’s my card for today I hope you like it and feel inspired to try something similar yourself. Happy Crafting and much love

Sarah Louise

xXx


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Easter wishes dotty floral

Hey all...

Create Pandamonium