Owlsome!!


 Today's card features Time for Tea Designs products.

To start with I took a 6 x 6 inch card blank and then using my nesting square dies, I cut a piece of red glitter cardstock from the Works, to make a layer. I next took another of the square dies and die cut a white layer, which I stenciled with the T4TD Starry Heart 6x6 stencil using Festive Berries Distress Ink and then placed to one side to dry.

I then moved onto stamping the owl, branch and sentiment from T4TD Be Owlsome stamp set. I used Memento Tuxedo Black as I wanted to use my Tri Blend Alcohol Markers from Spectrum Noir. I used the following pens: Ice Grey (IG2, IG4 & IG5) Ice Grey Shades (IG8) Earth Brown (EB3 & EB2) Alpine Green ( AG1 & AG3) Dark Red Blend (DR1, DR3 & DR4) Coral Blend (CR3 & CR5) & Magenta Blend (MG2 & MG3).

I used the coordinating dies to die cut the owl and the branch and then added some white Gelly roll pen to add highlights and I created a frame around the sentiment with a black gel pen which I fussy cut and a popped up onto another piece of the red glitter card.

I finished of by matting my layers, die cut images and sentiment onto my card blank.

I really hope you like my card and are inspired to try something similar yourself.

Happy Crafting
Sarah Louise
xXx

Comments

  1. Great card. I don't own this stamp set of a gelly roll pen. I may need to invest in both. I've just got into stenciling and have been practicing creating my own background papers. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your design. The stencilled heart shape looks great

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Easter wishes dotty floral

Hey all...

Create Pandamonium