Bunny Love


Today's project is a card featuring Time for Tea Designs.

I started this make by stamping the cute little bunnies from the Cosy Winter stamp set with Versa-fine Onyx Black ink as I planned to colour these with Distress inks. I used Pumice Stone and Tumbled Glass on the darker bunny and Antique Linen and Picked Raspberry on the lighter one, with a little Picked Raspberry for both of their ears. I also coloured a piece of card with the Picked Raspberry to use later and set these aside to dry whilst I made the background.

To create the dotty look I used a stencil that came with Crafters Companion monthly box kit #14 and my Make Art Satytion. I ink blended Picked Raspberry, Cracked Pistachio and Mermaid Lagoon.

I next die cut a stitched circle from white card using the Circle of Love die set from T4TD and added a little Pumice Stone Distress Ink to create some ground for the bunnies to sit on. Then remember the piece of Picked Raspberry that I said I coloured, I used the Love sentiment from the Circle of Love set to cut out my sentiment and added this to the bottom of the circle that I had cut.

Next I fussy cut the bunnies as unfortunately I do not own the coordinating dies for the Cosy Winter stamp and then I added some foam tape to the image and placed them onto the Pumice Stone Blended area.

My next task was to matt and layer my background on to a piece of black cardstock and then attach this layer to a 5x7inch card blank and then add my stitched circle with the bunnies and sentiment.
Lastly I added some highlights with my white Gelly Roll Pen.  

I really hope that you like my project and feel inspired to try something similar yourself...

Happy crafting & much love 

Sarah Louise 
xXx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Easter wishes dotty floral

Hey all...

Create Pandamonium