Wishing you a...


 Todays card features products from Heffy Doodle.

This card uses the Hootiful clear stamp set from Heffy Doodle. 

I started by stamping the owls, branches, and tree stump images with Memento Tuxedo black ink as I wanted to use my Tri Blend Alcohol markers by Spectrum Noir to colour them but I stamped the moon with Versa-fine Onyx Black as I planned to colour this with my Cosmic Shimmer Iridescent watercolour paints. I used Snow Angel from set 7, Christmas which you can find here.

Next I move on to colouring my images and I used the following colours: 


Unfortunately I do not yet own the coordinating dies to this stamp set so I had to fussy cut them out after this I placed them to one side and moved on to creating my background.

I used the outer frame from Heffy Doodle's Clover Frame Dies to die cut myself an A2 panel to create my background on. I used the Distress Inks shown on the top line below (Scattered Straw, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot) to try to create a light nights sky and then Forest Moss to create a ground but I tried not to blend the two areas together which left a nice white highlight between the two areas.


 After I had done the background I took the Star stamps from the Hootiful set and randomly stamped them over my sky section and I used Snow Angel again to colour them and also splatter the background too! 
  
My next task was to create a sentiment and I was drawn to the "wishing you a hootiful day" but I added Beautiful from Apple Blossom's Butterfly Sentiment stamp set too as I like how beautiful and hootiful rhyme. I backed my sentiment onto some black card from my stash to help it pop and them I adhered all the images and my sentiment to the background I had created and then popped it onto an A2 card blank.



I hope you like my creation and are inspired to try something similar yourself...

Happy Crafting 
Sarah Louise
xXx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Easter wishes dotty floral

Hey all...

Create Pandamonium