U R Purr-fect


 Today I am sharing with you this card using Time for Tea Designs.

I have used the Pawsome Pets digital stamp for the cute kitty and the dog and the Smitten Kitten add on digital stamp for the box of chocolates, the envelope and the bow in the kitty's fur.

 After I had printed them out using some Crafters Companion printable light card I used my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers to colour them. I used the Muted Brown blend for the dog, with some True Blue blend for the collar and Ice Grey blend for the kitty and the envelope, Antique Pink blend for the box of chocolates and the heart on the envelope and then Pale Pink blend for the bow, I used my Sakura Gelly roll white pen to add highlights to all my images and then i fussy cut them and put them to one side whilst I worked on my background.

I die cut a frame from my stash and then using the Pawsome Pattern stencil from T4TD and my Make Art Staytion I blended Distress Ink in Spun Sugar all over and then gently applied a little Pumice Stone to add a little depth.

I then moved on to using a fish tail banner die from my stash to cut out three banners one of them I used on one of the sentiments from the Smitten Kitten digital stamp and the other two I blend with the same Distress Inks I had used for the background to help everything tie in together.

I started to look at where I was wanting to place my images and they looked a little weird just sitting on the background, so I decided to cut down a small piece of cardstock, to which I blended a little bit of the Pumice Stone Distress Ink and used my corner chomper to round of the top edges to make them a little less harsh, I then added this to my background layer and started to assemble my scene. 

I cut up the lines of the dog and kitty's paws so that I could place the box and the envelope to make it look like they were holding them and then added them with some wet glue. I also glued the banners down. I placed them so that they were fanned out and then I glued to whole background layer onto a card blank then I flipped it over and cut of the remaining parts of the banners to make the flush with the card. Then lastly I added some iridescent heart table confetti between the kitty and the dog.

I hope that you feel inspired to try something similar yourself...
Happy Crafting
Sarah Louise
xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter wishes dotty floral

Hey all...

Create Pandamonium