Hmmm Coffee!!


 Today's Card features Time for Tea Designs.

This is a plain and simple card using the coffee cup stamp along with one of the cute little bears from the Time for Tea Designs Bearing Gifts stamp set.

I started out by die cutting a piece of cardstock using a frame from my stash and then after placing the coffee cup stamp onto an acrylic block I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink to create a random background. I also stamped another coffee cup and the bear which I  used the coordinating die set to cut out. 

My next task was to start to colour these little cups and for this card I decided to use my Spectrum Noir Tri blend alcohol marker Purple blend (PL2, PL3 & PL4) I also used the Ice blue (IB1) and Ice grey (IG2 & IG4) markers on the cups.

I coloured the little bear using the Earth Brown blend (EB1, EB2 & EB3)

Next I die cut a oval out of white cardstock which I stamped the sentiment on using Flirty Fuchsia ink by Catherine Pooler. I then used a white gel pen to add some highlights to my bear and popped him on some foam pads to give him some dimension. I then used my gel pen to add some highlight to all the coffee cups and then my card was complete.

I hope you like my card and are inspired to try something similar yourselves?

Happy Crafting
xXx

Comments

  1. A perfect plain and simple card. Love the background of the coffee cups. It is a really great card

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Easter wishes dotty floral

Hey all...

Create Pandamonium