A picnic with friends

 

Today I am sharing with you this cute scene that I have created using mostly Time for Tea Designs products.

I started out by stamping using Versa-fine Onyx Black the cute little critters and items of food from the Bears Picnic stamp set and I used my Windsor & Newton Cotman water colours to colour all the images.

The next step was to start on the background for my scene.

To do this I used the Grateful for You stamp set which has a large mountain range image, this set is fantastic as it gives you an instant background in just the one stamp. I again used my water colours to colour my scene.

When I had finished painting the background, my little bears and their accessories were dry and so I took the coordinating die set and set about cutting them all out!

Once I had done that I started to think about how I wanted to complete my scene and realised I didn't have a cloth or blanket for my critters to sit on for the picnic and so I created one of my own. I adhered everything onto my background and I then layered this onto a piece of holographic cardstock and then attached it all to my card blank.

I finished this cute little scene with a stamp from Apple Blossom's Butterfly Sentiments Stamps set and one from Papercraft Essentials, Issue 194's, free The Perfect Fit Papercraft kit.

I hope you like my little picnic scene and feel inspired to try something similar yourselves?

Happy Crafting 
xXx   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter wishes dotty floral

Hey all...

Create Pandamonium