More Fairies


Just wanted to share this card with you guys...it’s combining the Woodware fairy house stamp and Heffy Doodle’s Absotoothly awesome stamp set...

I started out by stamping the house and fairies onto alcohol friendly cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black...next I set to work colouring them with my Nuvo Alcohol Markers...


For the fairy house I chose to use 464 Coconut Shell for the main part, then I used 485 Feather Grey for the front door and 489 Dark Slate for the brick work around the door...I then used multiple layers of 477 Sandcastle for the step and used 379 Strawberry Jam for the heart...I drew diagonal lines on the windows using 425 Skylight Blue and then blended them in with 485 Feather Grey to give the illusion of glass panes...the leaves on the house were coloured with 413 Bamboo Leaf...next I moved onto the roof and used 379 Strawberry Jam again for the majority and added some depth with 381 Black Cherry, the chimney was coloured with 489 Dark Slate and 485 Feather Grey, I added some Nuvo Cloud 9 Dream Drops to the circles on the roof also...I next turned my attention to the mushrooms and the sign, I used 439 Sugar Plum on the largest mushroom and 437 Spring Lilac on the smaller one, both of the stalks were coloured with 495 Soft Taupe...for the sign I used 437 Spring Lilac and attempted to blend it out with 433 Lavender Sky...




When I had completed the house I started to colour the Heffy Doodle fairies...for this one I coloured her hair with 466 Shorthorn Brown, her skin with 472 Garlic Clove, her shoes with 443 Blueberry Muffin which I also used on her dress and blended it out with 437 Spring Lilac...I used 425 Skylight Blue on the wings and used the Blending pen to blend it out...



The second fairies hair is coloured using 478 Brown Sugar, her skin is also done using 472 Garlic Clove, her shoes are coloured in 416 Vine Leaf which is also used on her dress and blended out with 412 Pea Pod...the wings are coloured in exactly the same way as before and then both were overlaid with Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen...As you probably noticed this card is interactive and features another little cutie...



Again her wings and skin are coloured as before but her hair is coloured with 473 Sweet Vanilla and her dress is coloured with 369 Tuscan Teal  which is blended out with 360 Aqua Spray...



My next task was to set about making a background scene for my images for this I used a piece of PaintOn cardstock which I die cut with my Lawn Fawn Grassy Hillside Pop-up add on and then blended the grassy part with Distress Ink in Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron...Next I used Heffy Doodle's cloud stencil with Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Inks to created some sky, I then put the two pieces back together and used Lawn Fawn's Let's Toast Pull Tab add on to create my interactive element...when that was done i adhered my images and put my background onto a piece of rainbow holographic cardstock and attached it all to a pink card base...

I hope you like the finished result and are maybe inspired to try something similar too...

Happy Crafting xXx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter wishes dotty floral

Hey all...

Create Pandamonium