A different style of fairy

Today I am sharing with you a recent make using a Molly Harrison stamp...the Poppies of Amethyst...


I stamped out the Poppies of Amethyst image using Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black onto some Neenah Solar White Card  as I wanted to use my Alcohol Markers...for her dress I used the Aqua Blue blend triblend marker...the poppies are coloured with Dusty Purple blend and Dark Red blend triblend markers...next I moved onto the rest of the main image which I coloured with my Tonic Studios Nuvo Alcohol markers...I started with her hair and for this I combined 466 Shorthorn Brown and blended this with 479 Haybale...her skin is done with 472 Garlic Clove...next I turned my attention to the poppy stems, these are coloured using 410 Persian Lime...Next I used 413 Bamboo Leaf and blended out with 412 Pea Pod on the leaves and then used 425 Skylight Blue on the wings which I used the blender pen to blended out...The butterfly is coloured using the Dusty Purple blend triblend marker...I added sparkle gel pen to the stars around the fairy and on the body of the butterfly and then a white gel pen was used to create highlights on her dress...I used my Crafters Companion guillotine to trim the image down and then the We-r-memory Keepers corner chomper on all four corners...I adhered the trimmed down card to a lilac sheet from my crafty stash which was also trimmed down with the guillotine and chomped all four corners again...I next stamped out one of the sentiments from the Poppies of Amethyst set...and added it to the bottom of the Lilac card...I put the Lilac card layer with the image onto a 5 x 7 card blank...and finally I used some Indigo Eclipse Nuvo Dream Drops to finish of my project...

I really hope you like it and may feel like trying something similar yourself...

Crafty hugs and stay safe all

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter wishes dotty floral

Hey all...

Create Pandamonium