Well Summer is over and we are racing towards the end of the year and dare I say it...Christmas!

So I have a Christmas make to share with you all today 😊




This card features the stamp set that was included with the Christmas 2018 edition of Papercrafter magazine and is also featured inside the magazine so I decided to try and recreate it...To start with I stamped out the house onto white cardstock and then stamped it again onto masking paper which after cutting out was placed over the house image...next I stamped the North Pole sign and the lamppost then I masked them both in the same way as the house...my next job was to stamp the fences which appear behind the other images...the last job was to stamp the two gingerbread people.

Before removing the mask from the house I blended some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to created sky.

I used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers to colour all the images and then fussy cut the gingerbread guys and adhered them with Collall all purpose glue.

I stamped a snowflake from the stamp set using a Tsukinenko Brilliance ink pad in pearlescent lavender.
Then I die cut the sentiment from silver and pearl coloured card...I then used my corner chomper to round the corners which I also did with my silver card with I layered this onto...then I adhered it all onto a 6x6 card blank...and to finish I stamped one of the sentiment stamp that are also included with the magazine on the inside...

I really hope you enjoy this card x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter wishes dotty floral

Hey all...

Create Pandamonium