Today I manage to complete a card I have wanted to make for a little while...



This card features a digital stamp set from Isabel Cristina Stamps...this set is Santa’s Toy Factory.

This is a 5x7 card with a piece of black card stock to help it to stand out more...the brick wall is a stencil I was given and I used Hickory Smoke Distress Ink in varying amounts to give an uneven look...next I took some Heffy Doodle Memo Tape and bordered off the brick and used Antique Linen Distress Ink all over the lower half...after this I took one of a the stamps from Leonie Pujol’s Lots of Texture set and stamped it all over the Antique Linen with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink to give it a look like wood flooring...all of the images have been coloured using my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.

I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter wishes dotty floral

Hey all...

Create Pandamonium