Today I have been playing with some Fairies...I have combined Lawn Fawn Frosty Fairy Friends and Woodware Fairy House stamp sets...

The house and fairies are coloured using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and Spectrum Noir sparkle pens...

Main body of house - AP1 & AP2
Window frames, door surround & steps - BP1 & BP2
Window panes - GG1 & Colourless blender
Door - BG3, BG4 & BG1
Roof - GY1, GY2 & GY4...Chimmney - GY5
Leaves - JG1
Toadstools - DR1...Stalks - Mushroom sparkle pen
Sign - Cosmos sparkle pen
Grass - Lichen sparkle pen
Flowers - CG1, CG2, LG1, LG2, LY1 & LY2
Fairy wings - Pistachio sparkle pen
Skin - FS1 & FS2
Ear muffs - IG2
Top fairy...
Dress - Sea Spray sparkle pen
Scarf and dress trim - Pink Lemonade
Hair - EB1 & EB2
Bottom fairy...
Dress - Pink Lemonade
Scarf and dress trim - Sea Spray sparkle pen
Hair - TN7 & TN8

The next step after colouring was to attach the image to a piece of silver glitter card stock from my stash which was then added to a 6 x 4 card blank...

Then I stamped the word fairy and fussy cut it and covered it in clear Wink of Stella...I also found some words in my stash to create the sentiment, stamped them out, cut them up and added them onto black card to make them pop...I put them on to my card with foam tape the same with the fairies...

A relatively simple card but I think it looks fantastic...

Thanks for looking...

See you soon

xXx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter wishes dotty floral

Hey all...

Create Pandamonium