Today’s make...

Another 6 x 6 card for Easter! I just love these cute little bunnies...

This card is made using an All Occasions Collection embossing folder...this one is lattice hearts...I used Distress ink in Picked Raspberry to add colour to the heart section...as with the other Easter card  I cut out the center panel using the All Occasions spring Occasions...



I then stamped the Easter wishes sentiment from this stamp set by Creative Stamps...Easter Chicks & Bunnies onto the diecut panel...next came the gorgeous bunnies 😊 These cuties were coloured using my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers...

Left bunny is coloured with GG1 & 2 with AP1 for the ears which also have clear Wink of Stella on the pink area...Right bunny is coloured the same but with MB1 & 2 for the body...both bunnies have black glaze pen on their noses and white gel pen highlights.

The next step was to mat and layer the front...for this I used Craft Perfect in Raspberry Pink which I gutted using a square die to give me a matching piece which I used inside with a layer of white card also...I adheared the panel and my bunnies with foam tape and Collall All Purpose glue to add both my layers to my 6x6 card base...

That is my card finished

I’m thankful for you taking a look

Happy Crafting
xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter wishes dotty floral

Hey all...

Create Pandamonium