Today’s make...

A card made using the free gifts that came with Papercraft Essentials magazine issue 170.

These were a cut and emboss folder and matching butterfly detail stamp as well as a few sentiments...however I did not use the sentiments on this card!

I started out by cutting the white layer completely with the folder...I then cut another butterfly by placing a piece of cardstock just over the cutting part of the folder...the next step was to stamp both of the cut out butterflies with the detail stamp...I then searched my stash for a piece of paper that I liked and found this teal coloured patterned piece...next I decided to colour the butterflies in a semi corresponding colour for these I used Spectrum Noir GT1...I also decided to add some glitter glue from Scrappy Cat in light green with rainbow glitter to my butterflies.





The next thing I did was to take a scrap of Centura pearl cardstock in platinum and added this behind the butterflies to hide the colouring bleed from my alcohol marker...as the butterfly will be wings up slightly you would see the bleed through the paper and so I covered it!! 

I then scored both butterflies down the center and then added them to the white layer by putting Colall all purpose glue to either side of my scored line. 

The final step was to stamp out the with love sentiment which is from Sara signature Parisian collection with versafine onyx black which I then fussy cut out and added to a scrap of silver glitter cardstock and then also fussy cut that out too!! And added it the front of my card...

Hope you all enjoy 

xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter wishes dotty floral

Hey all...

Create Pandamonium